I've been at home far too long to have been doing nothing. I've completely ran out of money now. I literally have about 20p left, and I found that. I need to go and get a job, for real. Anything will do, i just need some money.
I'm so sick of not knowing what I want to do with myself.
I'm sick of myself, and not being motivated to do anything.
I just dont want to be this person anymore, its tedious and mundane.
I vowed that I'd be different by summer, but that's basically here now, and I'm the same screw-up that I was in October.
Get A Fucking Grip.
Here are a few observations I've made about things, people and stuff;
1. Your eyes look like a sad face.
2. When you invite people into your home, don't assume they'll clean up after themselves.
3. When people talk about me behind my back, its not cool.
4. You use people for your own benefit and make them feel guilty when they don't do what you want.
5. Honestly, I would have sex with you.
6. I won't have sex with you, ever.
7. Possibly.
8. I forget about the people that mean the most to me, because I always want more.
9. Barclays need to give me my money back.
10. Being there, with you, is where I want to be. Forever.
11. Scotch Whiskey = not so great.
12. Stand up comedy = genius.
13. No.
Sunday, 8 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment