Friday, 26 October 2007

I'm Failing At Life...

I can't express how I feel in my own words. I have never been able to express things in my own words. I used to just copy what other people said and then adapt them to my needs. Lately I find song lyrics express things the best. At the moment, this is pretty much how I feel:
"Please don't go, I need you.
I'll please you, not mislead you
If you would be my only one.
Together we move slowly.
I'll never leave you lonely
If you would be my only one.

If you believe we were meant to be,
Why'd you leave me alone?
I'll try to make things better
If you would be my only one.

Now six days since we'v
e spoken.
I'll fix you when you're broken
If you would be my only one.
If you believe we were meant to be,
Why'd you leave me alone?

If you love me too, can I call you my only one?
If you say no, I won't let go
My only one.
If you believe we were meant to be,
Why'd you leave me al
one?
If you believe we were meant to be,
Why'd you leave me alone?"

So that's how I feel about one person. What about everyone else. Well, 90% of the people I know have fucked off to some other places to either follow dreams, or others. And I'm left here. Even my Dad has left now. Got turned down for a promotion I was well capable of getting. Business plan is failing. Been too pre-occupied with other things/people, I haven't put any energy into it. I really should. Its my baby. 10 days off at Christmas with only 3 hours work in between, can't come soon enough!

O&O.


No comments: